EXPERIENCED INTERIOR DESIGNERS: Warm greetings skilled designers! Are you looking to join a leader in high quality residential interior design? Craving deeper, more personal relationships with clients and colleagues who appreciate your work? Every space is 100% unique for our residential clientele! Are you AutoCAD proficient? Knowledge of residential construction, finishes and furnishings? Excellent spatial and color analysis? Possess excellent people skills? Come join our astute team of creative and knowledgeable residential interior designers to grow your career!
EXPERIENCED OPERATIONS MANAGERS: Warm greetings to all operations professionals! Are you looking for an important business management, accounting and marketing role? Do you love working with accounting and spreadsheets but also crave creative work? Are you proficient in QuickBooks Pro, the MS Office Suite, WordPress and Adobe InDesign? Computer hardware and software savvy in general? We are always looking for excellent administrative staff and encourage you to apply with us!
INTERIOR DESIGN STUDENTS: Warm greetings to all the fabulous up-and-coming interior design students! Are you a leader in your classroom with amazing design skills and a solid GPA? Are you looking for the perfect interior design internship to round out your studies with the opportunity to be experience a variety of interior design facets? Do you dream about converting your interior design internship into a full time career with an exciting company?
If you would like to join our team, please send us only one email with the following documents attached. Please use WinZip and limit the size of your combined attachments to 10mb or less:
- For all positions, a cover letter stating which position you are interested in, with your salary and benefit requirements, even if applying for an internship. We absolutely pay our interns.
- For all positions, your current resume with employment and education experiences plus all pertinent data you choose to supply.
- For all positions, a list of a minimum of three professional business and three personal references.
- For all positions, scanned copies of all official collegiate transcript(s).
- For interior designers and students, an electronic portfolio representing your best work. Most designers choose to send this in a Microsoft PowerPoint format or present a web site link.
- For interior designers and students, a list of professional affiliations including ASID, IIDA, NCIDQ, LEED, etc. with membership numbers and expiration dates. Scanned copies of your actual membership cards are preferred.
- For students applying for an internship only, we need a copy of your university’s internship program requirements please.
Please email all the above to email@example.com. Please use the capitalized subject line in your email APPLYING FOR CAREER or APPLYING FOR INTERNSHIP. We will review your submission and you will always get a reply from me personally with our feedback.
Thank you again, for your interest in working with our team!
Yours in Beautiful Design,
JEFF SHEATS DESIGNS, INC.
Jeff Sheats, Allied ASID, RID
Registered Interior Designer No. 00052
Principal Interior Designer